Internship Opportunity With ICCO
Title: Human Resource and Administration Intern
Station: Kampala, Uganda
Interchurch Organisation for Development Cooperation (ICCO Cooperation) is an international non-governmental organisation working towards a world in which people can live with dignity and well-being, a world without poverty and injustice. Our core values are justice, compassion and stewardship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a database with different categories of consultants
- Develop a list of global and regional recruitment firms
- Work on holiday overview per country and for the region
- Develop a training plan per country and for the region
- Develop a list of staff dependents up to the age of 21 and an analysis of the financial implication for those above 18
- Scanning documents
- Filing of documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in human resource management, secretarial studies or any other related field.
- Well organized and detail-oriented; with excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with ICCO team members
- Ability to define and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Gain valuable experience with a reputable International NGO.
In our continued effort on disability inclusion, ICCO in partnership with Light for the World, through the Make 12.4% Work Initiative, has purposefully selected and carved this position for an individual with a disability.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, please follow the link http://wecanwork.ug/internship-placement-2019-apply-online/ for more information on how to apply.
Deadline is 30th May 2019